Thursday 14 February 2019

January Assessment;
Learner Response

FeedBack;
  - Revise audience psychographics
  - Revise oppositional readings for Q3
  - For the 20 mark essay questions, you need to write longer, more detailed paragraphs including 
    examples from the media.


The first & second questions were one markers.For the first question I got full marks and on the second I didn't, this is because instead of writing reformer I wrote mainstream.
The third question was a eight marker and i got five marks, this is because my understanding on a preferred reading wasn't as good as it could have been. Next time, i should observe the text more clearly and think about what a lot of people would say.
The last question was a twenty marker I got seven marks, this is because i kind of rushed it and my understanding wasn't that good.

Media Terminology;

The media terminology that I need to revise more is audience psychographics & oppositional readings.

4) Look specifically at question 3 - did you successfully write about both the preferred and oppositional readings? Did your answers match any in the mark scheme?

5) Re-draft your answer to Q3. Use the indicative content suggestions in the mark scheme to write a top-level answer on your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment